- Ph.D. in Economics (September 2010 to December 2015), GSEFM/Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany. Summa Cum Laude.
- Advanced Studies Program in International Economic Policy Research (August 2008 to May 2009), Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Germany.
- M.Sc. in Economics (“Magíster en Economía”, March 2007 to March 2011), University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Licentiate in Economics (“Licenciado en Economía”, March 2001 to July 2006), University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Economist, Bank for International Settlements (October 2016 to present), Basel, Switzerland.
- Consultant, European Systemic Risk Board (April 2016 to August 2016), European Central Bank, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Consultant, European Systemic Risk Board (September 2015 to December 2015), European Central Bank, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Ph.D. Intern (Fund Internship Program, July 2013 to September 2013), International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C., United States.
- Junior Consultant, DG Financial Stability (January 2013 to June 2013), European Central Bank, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
- Research Assistant (June 2012 to June 2016), Chair in Monetary and Fiscal Policy, Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany.
- Research Assistant (September 2009 to August 2010), Bruegel, Brussels, Belgium.
- Student Assistant (January 2009 to May 2009), Kiel Institute for the World Economy, Germany.
- Economist (July 2006 to May 2008), Melconian & Santangelo (M&S) Consultores (economic consulting), Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Statistics Assistant (February 2005 to June 2006), Fundación de Investigaciones Económicas Latinoamericanas (FIEL), Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Instructor, Ph.D. pre-semester course in macroeconomics (September 2012), Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany,
- Teaching Assistant to Prof. Michael Binder, International Money and Finance (Master level, Summer semester 2012), Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany.
- Teaching Assistant to Prof. Pablo Fajfar, Applied Mathematics for Economists (Bachelor level, March-July 2005), University of Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Spanish (mother tongue), English (native or bilingual proficiency), German (intermediate written and oral), Portuguese (basic oral).
Dynare, E-Views, Latex, MATLAB, MS-Office, Stata.
- European Economic Association annual congress, Geneva, Switzerland, 22-26 August 2016.
- First annual ECB macroprudential policy and research conference (ECB-IMF), Frankfurt, Germany, 26-27 April 2016. (by coauthor).
- RiskLab/ESRB/Bank of Finland conference on Systemic Risk Analytics, Helsinki, Finland, 24-25 September 2015.
- Banco Central do Brasil/Bank of Finland X Seminar on Risk, Financial Stability and Banking. São Paulo, Brasil, 13-14 August 2015.
- Banque de France/Federal Reserve of Cleveland conference on Endogenous Financial Networks and Equilibrium Dynamics: Addressing Challenges of Financial Stability and Monetary Policy. Paris, France, 9-10 July 2015.
- Newton Institute Workshop Regulating Systemic Risk: a perspective from mathematical modeling, Cambridge, UK, 15-19 December 2014. (by coauthor).
- Bundesbank/DIW/ESMT/CFS conference Achieving Sustainable Financial Stability (Berlin, 1-2 October).
- Financial Risk & Network Theory (Cambridge, U.K., 23 September 2014).
- European Economic Association annual congress (Toulouse, France, 25-29 August 2014).
- Society for Economic Measurement inaugural conference (Chicago, U.S.A., 18-20 August 2014).
- ECB Macroprudential Research Network (MaRs) closing conference (Frankfurt, Germany, 23-24 June 2014).
- Frankfurt Institute for Risk Management and Regulation Workshop (Mainz, Germany, 5 June 2014).
- INET workshop Interlinkages and systemic risk (Ancona, Italy, 4-5 July 2013).
- ESRB seminar series, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (August 2016).
- Bundesbank, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (February 2015).
- Statistics Brown Bag Seminar, International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C., U.S.A. (September 2013).
- Money and Macro Brown Bag Seminar, Goethe University Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, Germany (May 2013, August 2016).